Friday, May 25, 2007

Problematic Pet Dogs

I have a pet dog named Shadow. He is a bull-terrier and if you know anything about bull-terriers, you will understand that he is stubborn! Even in the issue of training him, it takes a much longer time because of this nature or trait in bull-terriers. However, bull-terriers are also called 'love dogs' because of his loving nature, enjoys human companionship plus he is fearless, faithful and loyal.

If you are willing to train him, you will get a pet that not only touches your heart but bring you and your family much joy. I guess training your pet dog is very important or else you will have your neighbours complaining about the incessant barking, chasing after their cats or dogs or worst still children, friends etc. Training must start when the puppy is about 10 weeks old. Dogs grow up very fast and within 6 months it is an adult already. I am sure you want a pet but not one that chews your shoes, furniture or your expensive lounge settee set. Even house train your pet re-toilet can be a battle, this applies to bathing your pet. I sincerely believe that money spent on training your dog is a worthwhile investment and you and your family will reap the benefits and rewards for the many years to come.

1 comment:

Onion said...

Yeah! Shadow is lovely. And training is tasty and fun, so why not train us?! Please come and visit my blog and website, www.oniondog.com. My lot trained me for fun, and then I ended up in a movie!
Big licks,
Onion
X