Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Teddy Bears

I believe majority of people, at one time owns a Teddy Bear. I remember mine which I kept right till I was about to enter College. I had to throw it away because it was so torn and tattered. It was a gift from my parents and I literally grew-up with it.

What about you? Perhaps you can share your Teddy Bear story with us. I come across this cute little Teddy Bear which is handmade and I believe, one of its kind in this world. I have two samples of this Teddy Bear posted here and take a look, it is so cuddly looking and I am sure every kid would love to hug one like this.


Perhaps you love this one on the right. He is called Miracle Teddy! To me just seeing a kid smile with happiness is truly a miracle. Kids are so simple, down to earth and it takes very little to make them smile for you!

So where can you get such lovely and unique Teddy Bears? Just click Here!

Oophs! nearly forget to mentioned that 20% of sales revenue goes into helping orphanages! We truly believe in putting a smile on the faces of children.

No comments: